Bellevue Farmstay is situated at the entrance of the working livestock farm Bellevue which has been in the Couch family for five generations. It originally was settled by English immigrants George and Mary Couch in 1873 as a dairy farm. The couples youngest son Arthur and his wife Annie (pictured below) latertook over the property continuing to nurture and clear the land. Of Arthur and Annies nine children, two sons (Lyle and Norman) then established the farm as a prime sheep property in the 1950s. Lyle's son Warren continued the farming tradition, diversifying to beef in the late 90s. In 2006, Warren and wife Wendy, together with their three daughters Shelli-Anne, Lisa and Amanda opened up Bellevue Farmstay to invited guests. The Couch family still live on the property in what is affectionately termed the 'top house'.